Monday, July 07, 2008
Today was a tiring day, slept at 4am and woke up at 8am to go to gym with Weihao. Zzzz, we walked aimlessly and finally reached the Yew Tee stadium which was located at an unknown location.
Met Dave at his house playground at 11am to walk to CCK for soccer. We were talking crap during the whole journey; school, girls, snakes. Jasper reached there early at 9am and was sleeping at void deck, lmao. We were waiting and waiting for people to come..slowly CJ and Twig came. Then came SP and finally FHM and GN. Today instead of being Iker Casillas, I decided to become Carlos Puyol, the rock solid defender for Spain.
Played pool after that at Bukit Batok, which made me feel so pissed again. I learnt that I should trust myself more. I was aiming the black ball at hole A...then I changed to hole B because I thought I couldn't do. In the end it went into hole A and I lost, omg. CJ is the foul king or king of fouls in pool. He just can't stop fouling.
Jasper, Twig, Dave and I went to eat Botak Jones after pool. I ordereda whoopass chese fries $10.50 and a black pepper chicken $8. In the end the fries made me so full that I only can handle half of it. However I managed to finish the damn chicken. The portion was really huge, they were really honest. They dropped a piece of Twig's lamb chop and they informed him and gave him another portion.
to be cont...