Monday, August 18, 2008

Updating due to popular demand lol...Anyway I can't remember what happen but BLACK PEOPLE RUN FAST! Especially Jamaicans. Saw the Bolt guy run 9.69 sec which was like damn fast lah, is like more than 11m every second. Watched Stepup on Saturday, I didn't it was Stepup till I checked the title of the show. Quite a nice show though, was rather entertain and absorbed. Watched the Prestige the second time on HBO, this movie has a very very very good plot, worth watching 2 times.

Notable things on Friday.....Hmmmm...
Playing Cheat with Rebecca and Daphne which took like 30mins - 1 hour to complete because I just love to cheat even though it is so obvious and I keep doing it for like 5 times. BUT... I win in the end, haha, I'm skilled at cheating.

That's the end because I'm a lazy bum.

But important things to take note.

1) Lucy Liu is HOT!
2) Poland Volleyball Female Team are HOT! I felt so sad that they got eliminated by USA who are less hot lah.