Monday, September 01, 2008

Friday:
Went back Swiss for teacher's day but in the end it was just another platform for us to play instead. At first I started playing basketball but everyone was starting to leave, so I played soccer. Actually we didn't really visit any teacher. Mr Kamal is gone, Mrs Chua is still on leave I think. So it was kinda boring.

After playing soccer we went to CSE to play pool. It was kinda fun but really unlucky for me. Both my black and white ball pocketed for 4 times. Hong Ming and I stayed longer to play 1 v 1 and I think I won him twice.

Jazreel asked me to post this picture up because she gave me Toblerone

Saturday:
It was Andrea's birthday and she invited many 4e4 people to her party, and I'm one of them lol. Was there 2 years ago and we had many nice things to see because there was this upskirt girl lol. Met up with Dave and Guo Nian first at Plaza and that Dumb Dave insisted on giving her donuts. Other people in the party was Kexuan, Jazreel, Jasper, Irfan, Hong Ming, etc...

Anyway there was a funny incident, there was this missionary and he asked Hong Ming a question.

Missionary: Are you Christian?
Hong Ming: No, Ke Xuan is over there.

Everybody started laughing at him, lol. He is so retarded.

I love to do this everyday to Kexuan, it is freaking fun lah. It is freaking elastic like some kind off rubber.

Jazreel and Kexuan thought that we were doing the action, instead they made a fool out of themselves