Monday, September 22, 2008
Saturday
Pool pool pool... Earned $8 from pool even with Hong Ming the jinx in my team, I was winning about $11 before joined my team. Asshole, dunno what he doing one, his shots are not even close to pocketing. Played from 2++-7++, one of the longest pool spree ever.
Today
I found out the Rebecca Pui Ya followed what I told her to do. I told her to put her notes under her pillow when she sleep so that it would diffuse into her brains. And true enough she believed me and tried it out. Couldn't help but to laugh at it.
Also, Junyi the short girl took my key in class and I managed to make her return it to me. I told her that I took one of her things and she would regret it when she reach home. I manage to use my forte mind games to make her give my key back to me.
It is either they are too gullible or I'm just a great liar lol.
Watched Step Brothers today, lmao quite a humourous show with many sexual jokes revolving around the whole movie.