Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today was result day and a rather happy day for me because I did pretty well from my perspective. I thought I might retain for sometime because I might fail econs and CSE. Hmmm, all my subjects improved from midyears to promos lol. I thought maybe for GP I might not improve since a D for mid year was quite good. I got a book and pencil case for best improvemnt for history, actually to me is was not really an improvement. It was because I studied 2 days for history during midyears and screwed up. Econs was very surprising because I always get S or low E. C was like OMFG because I keep sleeping during lectures and studied rather little. GP was great but my compo could have gotten higher if not for the MASSIVE grammar errors. My whole 3 pages were filled with g g g or exp exp exp.

Math: U-33 (improve by 8 marks LOL)
Econs: B-60 (improve by 30++ marks) 20/30, 15/25, 13/25
History : C-56 (Improve my 26 marks) 18/25, 13/25, 11.5/25, 13.5/25
CSE: E-45 (improve by 5 marks) 13/25, 10/25
GP: C-58 (improve by 8 marks) 27/50, 31/50 with +2 marks due to moderation

MAHJONG FRIDAY/SAT/SUN... Won $50 last round because Hong Ming and Junyan wouldn't stop losing in Blackjack. I was persuading them to stop although I was winning because I was rather tired. It was like 3-4am in the morning and they just kept playing, I couldn't leave the game because I was the banker.

I'm still pondering over the thought whether I am really a JC kinda quality. I mean, I never thought that I'm stupid. On the contrary, I always thought that I was kinda smart and slightly gifted. But I have a hard time sitting still and mug, I just can't force myself to do it. I prefer to sit on a chair, facing the ocmputer, playing CS or Dota instead.