Friday, November 28, 2008
I dunno whether we are friends or strangers because. On the surface area I still seem to be regarded as your bestfriend because you always call me that. But I think we aren't really it anymore. It is kinda weird when I think about it at times. We don't really hang out like we used to and I guess it is because of him who I think is rather possessive. We don't really talk much and I don't really know what to say to you. I mean you are a nice person and its fun to spend time together with you in the past but things are kinda different now. I have no idea how is life for you after getting out of school and maybe that decision screwed your life up or maybe it didn't. I just hope that the decisions you make for now and in future would serve you well.
{edited}
-
Now I shall elaborate more on the Batam trip haha. To me I think the first and third day was the more significant days to me. Hmmm, I've always known Indonesia as a corrupted and screwed up country. Not saying the people there are screwed up, but the government has always been a failure. This inevitably lead to the people suffering. I haven't seen before houses that don't have proper foundation, electricity and water in reality. I mean I've seen those shits on documentary and TV but the feeling is different when you see it with your own eyes. So this is the essence which made the 1st day kind of significant. Also, it was real fun to paint the tables although I suck at it lol.
Third day which was yesterday was a VERY VERY LONG day. Had a lot of fun interacting or rather playing with the kids. The kids are so wild lah, chasing you in some flocks, had like 20 people chasing me and whacking me once they catch me. Had fun making the kids chase Qleung also lol. Anyway there is this boy called Akba(I think the spelling is wrong), he is so chubby and pleasantly overweight lol. Kept pulling his cheeks like I always do to Kexuan last time. Also there is Hafisah(I think the spelling is wrong too). He played hide and seek with Qleung and I the whole day and we didn't catch him and I dunno where he flew to so I didn't manage to say goodbye to him which was kinda sad.