Monday, November 24, 2008
Went out with Jasmine Koh today and well, haven't seen her for like 1/2 a year or more or something. It was a long day of food and eating I guess. 1st stop was the body decor shop where she go her piercing done. And damn, it was rather tempting to get a tattoo done lol. All the freaking designs that surrond you at the place. Maybe I should get one but I'm afraid I might regret, so still contemplating over it. Next it was Ding Tai Feng where I was forced to eat my dumpling with vinegar and ginger. Never tried this combination before although it was the authentic way of eating a dumpling. It tasted okay but I still like my way of eating it plain and simple.
Walked to Far East where I saw Chao Hong, shit now he's no longer so short lol. She bought some stuff there and then it was Ben & Jerry time. Shit, I feel like eating more B&J now, got some weird craving for it. Also have a craving to drink tommorrow lol. Damn, so tired now so I gotta sleeep.