Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The world is a fucked up place and I think life is a fucked up thing. I dunno why we, humans, exist for. It is pure stupidity to exist for nothing. I mean our life now is just about studying, working, earning money, have a family, get some kinds, work somemore to support the family and at one point die. There isn't any meaning to it and there is not much objective to it. Why do we have to exist and suffer for a century before the next generation suffers and the vicious cycle continues. You never know the truth behind this planet and what on earth exist. Maybe there is no such thing as ghost or Satan or Buddha or monsters or God for all we know. Maybe actually we don't really exist, we are just some image that keeps multiplying like in some kinda matrix world. I guess we just have to believe in ourselves because we are who we are and we know we exist in this fucking world.