Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I was kinda lazy to update for the past few day but today I'm pissed so I guess I will update haha.

Friday
Met Ben Goh, Rebecca and Qleung at the airport. They sent me off and had lunch together.

Sat
Went to check all the stuff out and there was sale everywhere ralph lauren polo were about 100. Burberry were having 30% discount. Sales was everywhere so I decided to find for my Naked Lady wallet. I wasn't really that appealing to me anymore. So I decided to get a YSL which is about $270, it was having a 30% off so it was really worth it.

Sun
Play Battlefield 2 and DotA. Lmao, my dota owned people here, my SA got about 32++kills and 4 deaths haha.

Mon
Rotting

Today
Went to renew my identity card. Oh also, Went to Porn Land lol, this is jsut some shopping mall I named. Out of the 2 story there were about 7-8 porn shop. Last year I went, there was only 3. Anyway there are many PC games there and I'm planning to get my original Battlefield 2 and Fifa Manager 09. Went to check my damn YSL wallet today and it was sold out, left the black colour which was not discounted so it was about $400. So I checked some alternative, possible candidates were Zegna, Agnes B and maybe Paul Smith. There was only 1 left in the other franchise and I'm afraid it will get sold out before I get my money. Damn it. That's why I'm so piss now.