Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Times pass really fast... It's like new year tomorrow. The cycle keeps going on and on. Last year was end of O levels and this year is the end of Promos. I'm glad that the examinations had been well tackled. Next year would be A levels and damn it, I have yet to complete my homework. But who cares, I just wanna enjoy my depleting holidays.

Omg, Dave tell me ytd that they are gonna gamble at SSY's house today and wanted to ask me over, BUT I'M IN HK. DAMN IT.

When I come back which is like in a few days time I'm gonna MAHJONG and GO OUT.

Let me make some New Year Resolution...

1) Get at least 3 A's for A level; GP/Math/Econs/Hist
2) Save some money and put inside my bank
3) Be younger lol, getting fatigue and tired easily now.