Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hey hey hey, change the blogskin yesterday in the wee hours because I had nth better to do. Guess what, I made it myself lol.

Friday after CNY celebration was roaming around day, since somebody; either Ben or Rebecca suggested we take the 1st bus we see, we took 156. And if you probably know, 156 goes to Clementi, passing by 6th Ave and Holland Road which is where my primary school is lol. So in the end there was a mini excursion to Henry Park Primary School.

Haha I found a photo after sports day and I won a silver trophy
From left clockwise, Kevin, Bryan, Kenneth, Andrew, Me, Valerie, Eugenie, Pamela, Daniel, Matthew.

After awhile of sight seeing, we decided to go to Settler's Cafe at SMU to play board games. 1st round was Taboo and it was damn fun. I think I own at giving hints to my teammate haha. After many many rounds, we decided to play Monopoly when Junyi left. Sad to say I got 2nd place because there wasn't enough time for me to get the money. Haha, Rebecca alsmot got bankrupt when she landed on my hotel, paying $11,000. But stupid Ben had to buy her properties for $30,000.