Sunday, January 04, 2009
1 more week before school reopens and I have to say FUCK JC, FUCK A Lvls. And FUCK my com because it keeps dying on me.
I miss Singapore hot weather lol. Its freaking cold in HK and I hate to bathe and wake up. I hate to bathe cuz I will shiver the moment I leave the bathroom. But the cold weather also makes it nice to sleep and sleep.
There are also things that I miss there like the people; my grandma and neighbour. I miss the dim sum and my favourtite French Toast. I also miss my HK dramas, 7-10 I will be watching the TV with my new idol Linda Chung in the show. And I shall download the TV show that stars Eric Tsang because Ella Koon would be a participant on today's episode. I guess I would also miss shopping because there are like way MORE brands there H&M, YSL etc etc.