Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yesterday was Cross Country lmao, kinda exhausting and tiring, managed to get 35th placing which to me looks bad haha. My number tag was 034, at least I should get 34th place haha. Anyway my timing was like 20min, slightly worst than Sec 3. My stamin kinda suck nowadays, oh well.

Concidentally, I saw Haykel today, my rival for running in secondary school, Won him in Sec 2 and 3 but lost to him in Sec 4. It brings me back to the happy times where my stamina was really godlike lol. I guess I had a talent for long distance running compared to basketball. I love the feeling of getting top 3. I guess I'm just a person who really loves to win. I didn't really like 4th place or 5th place. Is either top 3 or nothing.

Although I didn't have the flair in basketball, I didn't regret joining it in sec 1 although training was really tough. I remmebered frog jumping around the basketball court 3 times, then had to run 2.4km. In the end most of the team ended up walking because the leg was seriously strained. Also waking up in the middle of the night having leg cramps. It was rather fun with the other teammates, crapping and doing crazy stuff.

Oh well, the golden time filled with pride and glory has past.