Friday, April 10, 2009
Thursday was a day where PW result was release, sadly I cannot feel tense atmosphere because I was at home slacking -.- I got a B, my group got a B. Didn't really feel happy or sad or angry. Personally, I don't really give a fuck. There are those who had results that they didn't expect. But what's done is done, just do better for the major A lvl. Haha, I think I sound hypocritical saying this kinda stuff because I got a B, oh well.
Watched The Fast and Furious today at this new shopping complex Iluma, sounds like some Muslim name. Anyway the ticket was only $6 but the place was kinda messy. It was too new I guess, alot of renovation here and there.
The movie was quite good, with all the racing action and HOT ACTRESSES. I shall emphasize on one.
Gal Gadot
Lmao, now she in my top 3 list haahahaha.