Sunday, April 19, 2009
Within 45mins, FHM lost $30 lol. Super duper WTF. Let me breakdown on the process on how he lost. In the first few rounds of Nan, my starting hand had 9 13 wonders tiles. 19 Wan, 19 Tong, Nan, Xi, Bei, Bai Ban, Fa Cai. Naturally, I would try 13 wonders because it is fun lol. The first 3 turn, i got 2 Dong and Hong Zhong, so that makes me short of 2 tiles, 19 tiao. After around 3 turns I got my 1 tiao. So I was ting-ing pai with my 13 wonders tiles. And I guess you should know what happen, FHM fed me. So he was 6.40 down. If there wasn't a limit he would have to pay 0.20x2^13, which make that like 1600++.
The next turn he fed again, this time it was more WTF. I was ting-ing for 4, 7 Wan. The moment I saw him throw that tile, I thought I was gonna win. Then, MS hu also, so I thought he denied me, then JL hu also. Lmao, super WTF, so in essence FHM had to pay each of us $6.40. $25 gone in 2 rounds.