Thursday, June 25, 2009

This show has a scene take at my old house in HK lmao. I was watching halfway when I saw this standard chartered bank, then I realise it was below my house. Oh, Linda Chung is so pretty and Chen Fala looks like shit. Pang Lao Ban is like Hong Ming.
3.5/5

This show is okay, about stocks, gave me some basic introduction to stocks.
2.5/5

This show is quite okay, Bernice Liu is freaking pretty lol. Damn imba pretty. And Gallen Lo Kar Leung, the main actor, is a damn good actor.
3.5/5
This show was pretty nice, but I kinda hate some of the casting like Chen Fala, the one on the right, i don't think she is pretty at all, and the one on the left, I dont know what the lead guy, like her. The ending sucks too lol, seriously bad ending. The sniper girl was kinda hot. So, this isnt a bad serial but I seriously hate the ending and the 2 ladies. The way BT and Jack died is kinda stupid.
3.5/5

This is another DIE DIE MUST WATCH....DAAAAAMNNN NICEEE. It is one of my top 3 TVB drama. Casting is good, romance is good, comedy is good. I jsut hate the ending, transition wasn't nice. But the couples were nice, Maggie Cheung is so cute lah, those kind off innocent and cute. Jessica Hsuan is quite pretty. Galen Lo and Francis Ng are like damn good actors. The theme song is damn ncie also, watch it on Tudou. It is one of the serial that is still in cantonese, goodness, mandarin dubbed serial aren't nicer than cantonese one.
5/5

This is a suposedly sequel to the 1st one, without Francis Ng and Jessica Hsuan, was kinda sad though. It wasn't as nice its predecessor, but nonetheless, kinda humorous and Maggie Cheung was still kinda cute in the drama. SUPER DUPER CUTE. Galen Lo, is this retarded character which he portrayed very well.
4/5