Friday, August 07, 2009

Haha, I uninstalled DotA on my laptop already... But i got a copy at my other 2 computers respectively. Oh well, at least I'm more deterred from playing.

AHHH sian, Tuesday Commando Interview, I always wanted to be a clerk or some kinda slacker unit. But all my hopes were dashed when I saw the CMD letter. Now even if I dont get in Commando, I still need to be in an Combat fit unit, which means I would have to train very very hard and only book out during the weekends.

National Day again, it has become a norm to be and I'm quite immune to the nationalistic fervour that arises out from this time of the year. Its like people become piss during the start of the year when PAP raises the tax and stuff, but during this time everybody just forget about it and celebrate. The cycle will continue on and on. This is how PAP try to appease Singaporeans lol.

Anyway bought my long awaited watch at TANGS. Took some time to consider about it because I didn't really wanna be rash or make any mistake. Yes, back to square 1 which means I'm kinda broke, but oh well, I've lived through it for all my life.

Jailbroke my Itouch 2G today, thanks to Aaron Thong, I can use the hidden wireless connection in class, lecture to kill my boredom. and I hate to get a adpator charger because the battery life sucks when you use the internet or play games. But if you listen to music, it can last like 24 hours or more. Apple likes to cheat consumer's money because they are like a monopoly with these kind of innovative ideas. The charger cost like $48 which is crap expensive. They don't really sell external battery and their related products are just totally not worth it. So like many other Iphone or Itouch user, I jailbreak the gadget.

Shit, I'm suppose to practice math but I feel like sleeping already.