Saturday, September 05, 2009
Econs P2 is a screwed paper because out of the three essay, I wrote 1, wrote an intro for 1 and skipped 1. This is what happen when you don't study due to overnight mahjong.
GP compre was tough, I kept falling asleep while doing. I think I slept for 20mins during the paper during Passage A because the passage was so damn long.
Math P1 was fun although I skipped like 2 question or more. I was so pissed I forgot the AP sum formula, so I loss like 7 marks ++. If I knew I'm pretty sure I could have gotten those marks.. Cheeeybye.
Hist Paper 2 was abit of disappointing because I always hope to get quite high. Due to the lack of revision I had to pick some topics instead, so I think I will do quite badly instead. Have to buck up for P1 but it is mroe difficult.